I don't want to jinx myself...BUT I think I am finally seeing the end of the sicky-ness. THANK GOD!!! I made it through my brothers weekend wedding shannanagins with almost so issues. So I'm pretty excited at the prospect of doing normal things tomorrow.
My mom is planning on coming up here next Monday and Tuesday for some bike rides. We both need a little relaxation. I'm so ready to be on my bike again. I haven't ridden in like 3 weeks. Ughh. I think I'm feeling normal enough to get back on my high protein diet again. After I got my appetite back, I was just eating whatever sounded good (which wasn't really the best and most healthy choices. But I hadn't eaten barely anything for almost 2 weeks. So I was just chowing down whenever I had an appetite. But tomorrow, it's back to business.
In other news, AF is still not here. I'm going to call my infertility specialist tomorrow and leave her a message about everything that has happened and that I will most likely have to start over with the metformin. I will also mention to her that I have yet to start a period. She might want to push things back even further after everything that has happened. Who knows. Anyway, I will update after I have some news. At this point, if she wants to put me on a longer break, I supposed it won't matter. I've waited this long. What's another couple months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's what I wanted to hear!!! :-D You feeling better that is rather than the bit about the possibility of an even longer break. I think if I'd been told that I am not sure I would have taken it all on board quite as cool as you seem to have. Having said that, if it gives you more time to focus on the healthy you, there are definately some positives to be had. Also know that when reaching acceptance that things might take a while, life is just a nicer place MOST of the time.
Although, I am not-so-secretly hoping that you want have the added wait! :-) xxxx
Post a Comment