BUT, I'm feeling better today. My mom came over after my appointment the other day and helped me refocus my energy. If you want something bad enough, you can make it happen. So in order for Garrett and I to get pregnant, I've gotta get my eating and weight under control. So for the next 4 months, my focus will be redirected from getting pregnant to losing weight and getting fit. I took a before picture around January in a swimming suit...but I won't be posting that until I reach my goal. THEN I will post it.
For now, I am feeling a lot better about everything. I just needed to let myself be sad for a couple days. It's hard to be sad for too long. I've got amazing people in my life. I feel so much love from my family and friends...and as I said in my other post, from complete strangers. It's overwhelming at times!!! I'm not really a big crier, but sometimes thinking about how much people care for me is enough to bring me to tears.
Speaking of crying, so yesterday, when I was feeling like I was going to toss my cookies, I watched the movie "UP" for the 100th time. I cry EVERY time I see it. I just loooove that movie so much! Just thought you should know that.
I'm actually excited for today!! I'm going with my friend to get some flowers for my garden!!!! I'm so excited to have something to focus on other than my ovaries!!! This is what my garden is going to look like when I'm done with it:

Haha! Ok...I lied. I'm not really that great of a gardener. But it will be theraputic all the same.
2 comments:
So happy to read this post. You are so strong and I'm inspired by your attitude after bad news. :)
Can't wait to see your garden once your done!!
I agree! Really good to see you standing up again so soon and taking control of your situation. Your strength is a credit to you. Think I could take a leaf out of that book TBH. :-)
Looking forward to seeing the results of your hard work too when you are ready!
Post a Comment