Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yuckies...

Man...some days, I wish it were possible for me to punch metformin in the face. Most days I feel ok...but today, I felt so yucky. I haven't barfed since 2002, and I came so close today to losing that record. It made it even worse because about the time I felt the worst was when I was needing to take my clomid. I was weighing the odds of taking them and then losing my cookies. I went ahead and took them and prayed I wouldn't get sick. Luckily, the clomid is safe and sound in my system now.

I have NO idea what cycle day I am on. Hmmm. I suppose if I sat here and thought really hard about it, I might be able to figure it out. OH, yup. CD11. I think... It's so bazarre still taking the clomid. Today is the 8th day of it. Holy hot flashes. It's annoying, BUT I am fully aware that it is a small price to pay for the chance at a baby.

In other news, some of you are aware that I am awaiting a tattoo apprenticeship in the fall. Well, she contacted me to ask if I would help her with a breast cancer funraiser where she is going to try and tattoo a bunch of pink ribbons and ALL the proceeds for towards breast cancer research. She wants me to set up/tear down stations for her so she can just keep on going with the tattooing. I'm pretty excited about it. It just makes me feel that much closer to actually getting to learn the real deal!!!

That's all I got for now. I'm gonna go crawl onto the couch and play some serious vid games. It's gonna be awesome!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

FUN!!!!! (The tattoo part, not the almost barfing part...)

Samantha said...

I'm sorry you have the Met Yuckies.. I hope the gaming helped.

I really excited for the tattoo marathon! Sounds neat and for such a great cause too!