side note: I can't believe how regularly I am updating this thing! I deserve a medal!
Today is my LAST day of clomid!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is my ultrasound. Soooo hoping my ovaries are doing SOMETHING. If 10 days of 100mg clomid doens't do anything...I don't know what will.
Today is also the first day of the estrogen. I told my Hubs that and he said "Oh now you're going to be all girly." I asked him what that meant and he said "isn't estrogen the stuff that makes you girly?" Haha! I told him that all I am going to be doing in now that I'm taking estrogen is doing my hair and nails, fixing my friends hair, and drawing flowers and ponies. =) He's so funny. Love him!
Well, I'm about to go ride my bike to the gym so I better get ready! Hope everyone is having a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahaha... love the estrogen/girly comment! So funny!!!
I will say a special prayer tonight for big follies tomorrow!!!
I bet you (and your husband) are so excited for this round of clomid to end. Our hubbys make the funniest comments!
I can't wait to hear your great numbers tomorrow!
Post a Comment