So, I had what I am hoping was implantation bleeding today. It would be about the right timing. It's too early for a period...especially for me since my cycles are...well, DUMB! Also had a little crampage to go with it so I am hoping it's a little buddy finding a nice little spot to hang out for the next 9 months.
If I don't get preggo's this month, I think what I am gonna do it book my annual with a doc here that people have told me about. She isn't a Reproductive Endocrinologist (which, I found out Montana doesn't even HAVE an RE!!! How lame is that?!?!) but I've heard great things about her and read an article in the paper about her and she sounds great. It said that she is very close with every single one of her patients struggling with infertility. So I think I will get my annual from her and maybe do a consultation. I want to take a little break from the medications and see if I can't regulate my body and cycles a bit more naturally, but maybe while I am doing that, I could be getting tested for some other stuff. But, hopefully I won't have to do ANY of that and I can just already have a baby growing in mah belly!!! That would be the bees knees!
I wish someone would come dry and fix my hair for me. This long hair business is starting to drive me crazy. I want long hair, but I just don't like having to dry and fix it everyday. Well, I suppose it's not gonna fix itself. And perhaps I should actually get dressed as well instead of surfing the web in a towel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My friend Jenna (I think I've told you about her..she is in her residency right now) is going to go into RE...for reals. And she is planning to move to Kalispell when she's all done. Not that it helps you now, but she agrees that Montana needs at least ONE PERSON who can help ladies out :) Kbye.
Oooooh!! Yay for Jenna! Who knows, I may need her by the time she goes to Kalispell!!
Post a Comment