Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Curves

I went and officially joined Curves yesterday! I'm really excited to start. My first "appointment" is today at 2:30. I guess the first time you go, they go through the workout with you. Sounds awesome. I added a weight loss ticker at the top of this blog. I am only gonna update it once a month. There are too many fluctuations in the womans body during the month to be weighing myself every day.

I've also started back on my Livestrong account. It really does help me, and make me accountable for what I eat...and how MUCH I eat. I REALLY want to lose weight and get back to what I weighed before I got married. There are so many things in this life I can't control (getting pregnant for one thing). But something like how I take care of myself, I CAN control...I just haven't been. I haven't been taking care of myself the way I should and the way i DESERVE!! And there is only one person that can change that. I'm sick of feeling "fat" and I am sick of complaining about feeling that way. It takes a toll on a person to feel that way about yourself. So now it's time to do something about it. I know the weight won't come off overnight...as I didn't gain it overnight, but I will at least feel like I'm doing something and developing a habbit of working out. And besides, I've got about 7 million Bike tours planned for next summer...LONG ones too. Like 50-100mile rides!!! I gotta be in shape for that. This past summer I did 1 53-miler and was training all summer for it on the bike, but it was still difficult. So I'm excited to just in general be healthier!!!!!

As far as the ovulation stuff goes, I haven't done a test yet today, but regardless, Garrett and I are covered. =) If this cycle doesn't work, perhaps I will try BBT next month. I'm just soooo bad about remembering to do it every morning. But at this point, I will do/try anything to get PG.

Well, I gotta go finish cleaning, do some laundry and hopefully get this computer moved to downstairs. K bye!

No comments: