I went to Ross today and bought a new bed set. It was black and white, which I like! I got it home and noticed that it came with black and white curtains!!! Which I ended up putting in the future baby room because it goes with the whole Tim Burton theme. I was really excited because I had picked some out on Amazon.com that were pretty much the same thing, and but WAAAAAY more expensive! I got the whole bedset from Ross for $25. Oh, and it came with a couple of throw pillows that I can put on the chair we put in the baby room eventually. Eeeee!!! (that's my excited noise.) Now I just need the little buddy to put in there!!!
Working out is going good. It's a tough little workout. I went 4 times last week and I'm gonna try to go that much next week too. Monday, I may or may not make it there. If I go, I'll have to go EARLY since the fam will be coming. I am so ready to be my "normal" size. I'm not sure how I let it get this bad in the first place. Guess I just like food. haha! I'm still really motivated, granted I've only been going a week now. But I actually get excited to go.
Well, I'm kinda too tired to be writing anymore. I've been cleaning and doing laundry all day and now it's time to relax!!! k bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment