I am pretty sure I am out this month! I have been spotting since last night. I took a PG test just to be sure. It was negative. However, this isn't all bad news. I haven't gotten my period on my own while taking clomid...until now. 150mg did the trick. That makes me really happy because I won't need to take provera this time. Well, if this is in fact my period. It hasn't really started yet, but I think it will in the next couple days. So I guess we will wait and see. Seriously, though! This makes me happy. I thought I had ovulated this month, and now I know that I did!!! WOOHOO!! It's kind of a silly thing to get excited about a period, but normally, it shows up whenever it feels like! So this is good news!! Once it starts I will call my OB/GYN to see if he wants me to come in for an ultrasound or not.
Other than that, not too much is going on. I'm gonna have some lunch in a bit and perhaps do some art later. First things first, though. A shower is in order. I haven't showered since I got home from Curves (Which is kicking my ass!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment