My mom bought me 100 Ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy tests this cycle (all for about $30, I might add) or as she would call them, "swizzle sticks." I have come to know that these types of tests are called "Internet Cheapies" or "IC." I actually like these BETTER than the big expensive ones. I can do a couple in a day without feeling wasteful, which is nice because you can have an LH surge within a matter of hours. So if I feel like I'm gonna ovulate, I can take another one later. As far as the actual test goes, I looove them because there is no ambiguity about the line. On the expensive ones, it looks like I ovulate every other day to me. Maybe I just don't know how to read them. But the IC's seem so straight forward. I have done since the day after I stopped my period and have always gotten either no line, or a line that is BARELY there, which typically look like this:

You can see a line, but just barely. So obviously NOT a positive OPK. And this next one I took today after peeing only about 30 minutes prier:

I know this isn't a positive. BUT, it means I'm getting close. Like maybe the next day or so!!! I've done quite a bit of these IP's and never gotten one this dark yet. I'm really excited. Guess it's time to...uhhh...get "busy."
No comments:
Post a Comment