Thursday, October 8, 2009

staying positive...trying anyway

Staying positive becomes increasingly difficult the longer you try. I try to stay hopeful, but it is so difficult when month after month I get the same stark white pregnancy test. Let's see, what is the definition of insane, again? Repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results? I guess technically I'm not insane because at this point, I DON'T actually expect different results. I just keep expecting to see that negative pregnany test...so that may even be worse than insane. But, oh right, I just need to stay positive. That will get me pregnant. Forget the fact that I am not ovulating. It's probably due to my bad attitude. Ugghhh!

Anyway, I was thinking more about the nursery (which also may be a sign of insanity considering I'm NOT pregnant) and what thinking that I really like the sea idea...but I think I am gonna go with my art style...which is kind of Tim burton-esque. It will fit our house so much better and just be unique I think.





But who knows, I may completely change my mind by tomorrow. Haha!

1 comment:

Ms. Polka Dottie said...

That black and white nursery is too cute! I love black and white.