Well, I've been to Curves twie now. Going for the 3rd nd final time this week today. Don't know if I'm gonna make it. Just from going twice, my arms are pretty sore. I think the people who don't think Curves works are the people who aren't pushing themselves hard enough. While you are on those machines, no one is telling you how hard to push yourself but you!! So as far as I'm concerned, Curves works just fine!
In other news, I'm starting a new painting today. I'm painting something with a pumpkin patch...not sure what yet, but I'm pretty excited. It's gonna go in the future nursery!! And after Halloween, I'm gonna buy a bunch of the Halloween decorations on sale for the nursery. I'm actually really excited. I think it will be extra cute when I'm done. The hard part is trying to keep myself from doing it early. Well, who knows...maybe I'll be able to start REALLY working on it at the end of the month. That would be so awesome!!!
Garrett made an appointment for his yearly *ahem.* I told him to just ask about getting a sperm analysis. Like the costs, if he did those or if we need a referral. I'm sure he is fine as there is obviously a problem with me, but it would be a nice piece of mind to know that it's not both of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment