Welp, guess I am heading to the gym one more time this week! For whatever reason, I thought yesterday was Friday. But anyway, going with my good friend. I'm hoping we can keep each other motivated. Right now, I have a TON of motivation, but I also know that it may not last...as it normally doesn't. But if you have a friend trying to reach the sae goal you are, it helps. I feel waaaaay better about myself when I am working out..even if I don't see immediate results. And it's a good stress relief, which I REALLY need because stress is not healthy anyway, but when you trying to make babies, it's really not good.
Speaking of babies, I'm starting to get the urge to test already and it's still WAY WAY WAY too early. I still have like a week or more to wait...probably should wait 2 weeks, really to avoid any unneccesary heart break. So, I've got to hold back, perhaps keep myself occupied till then. Like with the pumpkin-carving-a-thon that's going down at our house on Monday. My whole family is coming. Mom, Dad, Ryan, and Kelly. Should be fun, but Ryan better not be contagious anymore! I'm not the least bit interested in piggy flu.
Well, I need to get ready for the day. kbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment