Well, I am kind of excited because I feel some pains on my lower right pelvic region and I am hoping it is ovulation pains. Garrett was so funny. I told him I thought I was going to ovulated from the right side this time and he responded with "WHOAH! You can ovulate for different sides?!?!?!" HAha! I love him so much! He's been cooperating with all the vitamins I've been giving him and taking them regularly for me. I don't even think he knows what I am giving him. Hahahaha! And I've been doing a LOT better about taking my vitamins especially since I switched to 2 Flintstones vitamins...plus I take extra folic acid and B6. I think I am going to join curves next week and work on getting some of my extra weight off and hope that helps. That's about all the news I got in this department.
Garrett and I went to Gamestop today and got 2 more headsets. Hopefull Gaz won't find the need to chew these one to bits. Haha! Good thing she's so cute! Anyway, so now we can actually talk to people while playing our vid games online.
Welp. I think that's all I got. Garrett is currently drumming so I should probably finish cleaning upstairs so I don't have to do it later. It's gonna be Law & Order time later!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment