One of the things I was always super jealous of was when people got to do belly progression pics. I know there won't be much change for a while, but I'm still going to do them weekly if I can remember. Maybe it will help keep me in check about the amount of treats I'm eating. If I have a huge "bump" already by like week 7, someone needs to reign me in on the treats.
So I have to catch up here. The first one is about 4 weeks. I think it's actually just shy of 4 weeks because I took it before I even found out. I think I actually look bigger in the first one than the next one (which is the 5 week one) because I was still soooo bloated from IVF.
4 weeks!
5 weeks
Oh yes. And I also wanted to make a note of a ridiculous comment from someone at Zumba last night. So, there's lots of squats in Aprill's Zumba class because...well, that's just how she does things!! And a couple songs in, someone told me to "be careful" because squatting is the birthing position and I could cause a miscarriage. First of all, that's B.S.!!! Maybe if someone has some sort of complications...? I don't know. But so far, everything with me is still considered great. I've been given the go-ahead to work out as normal (just with a few restrictions, such as staying out of the anaerobic zone and keeping it low impact.) And second of all, why is the Eff would you add fuel like that to someone's already existing fears. I'm still VERY early and very much afraid of what could happen. I'm taking a risk by even announcing that I'm pregnant. Most people wait until they are 12 weeks. Of all the good habits I have, such as I never drink, I don't smoke, I eat healthy and pretty clean for the most part, I workout regularly, I've been taking my prenatal and my thyroid meds AND those God-Aweful progesterone suppositories (at least it's up the "other" hole and not the butthole. lol. Was that TMI?) So of all these good habits I have, apparently the squats are going to cause me to miscarry. I just couldn't believe she said that. I should have turned around and told her the GMO's she's ingesting is going to cause her digestive system to rot. HAha!!! Or ya know, just made something up. I just don't understand WHY you would say something like that???
On a happier, more pleasant note, last year my friend Kari and I drove around looking at Christmas lights. She was all cute and pregnant last year. So we are doing the same thing this year, only I get to be the pregnant one this year. So I'm kind of excited for that!!!!


1 comment:
oh for the love of God.....why do people make such destructive remarks. If you are going to put any stock in a hideously stupid remark about squats then... DO NOT POOP for the next 8 months because that 'pushing' action is very similar to the pushing of child birth. OMG. Baby Zanto is not going to just drop out of your uterous if you squat down....or poop.
Post a Comment