Monday, December 30, 2013

7 weeks

Officially 7 weeks today!  I'll get my pic up later or tomorrow.  I ended up watching a movie last night where they were following a bunch of different couples through their TTC journies and pregnancies.  It's kinda funny how I could spot the infertile couple immedietly.  Somebody told them not to wait too long before they have kids and the look on her face...that look that I've had so many times before...immedietly made me cry. At one point, a pregnant chick made her feel her baby kicking and that also made me cry.  One of the most painful things I've ever done as an infertile woman is feel/watch someone else's baby kicking and moving around in their belly.  Even thinking about it pregnant gives me a huge sadness in the pit of my stomach.

Anyway, by the end of the movie, I was sobbing because it all hit so close to home.  And of course, everyone was having their babies, including the infertile couple via adoption, and it made me so excited to to see our baby.  I could just skip right through the pregnancy part.  It has never been about that.  It's about becoming a mother.  And I am soooop excited for that moment that I get to see my baby's face for the first time.  It will be one of the most amazing moments ever.

That being said, as if I haven't been tested enough on how much I want this baby, I'm currently sitting here trying not to barf.  Came dangerously close this morning!!!  Closest so far.  I got that warm feeling in your gut and mouth with all the extra spit.  Every barf will be worth it in the end though.  So far, I haven't barfed but if I do, it will be worth it.  So if this is still a test...guess what, bitches!!!  I'm still passing!!!!!   So suck it, universe.  I've passed all your lame ass tests so far.  So keep them coming if you still don't believe me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how many times the word "barf" is in your post. You are such an amazing person and I know you will also be an amazing mother. I love you Nessa and I am very happy for you!!