Tuesday, December 31, 2013
2013
2013 has been one of the most emotionally and mentally challenging years. I really felt like a was hanging on to sanity by a thread. And not to mention the loss of hope. I honestly started to think it was impossible for me to have children. And that was such a crushing feeling. It's a hard pill to swallow. I felt myself getting ready to be done with infertility treatments. 7 years is a long time to hold on to hope for something that just keeps failing over and over again!!! But luckily, I have the most amazing husband, family and friends in the world who lent me some of their hope when I was running on fumes. I don't think I would have made it through this year without them!!! And I get to end this very rough year knowing it's the last New Years we will spend without baby z. I don't have any new years resolutions again...still don't believe in them (for myself!). But I know that 2014 is going to be a good one!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment