Who stole all my energy??? Lol. I feel like I did when I was a teenager. "But Moooommmm!!! I don't wanna get up!!!!" I feel like a huge bum. I'm still going to run some errands and whatnot, but I'm feeling like I could sleep all day. My conscious just won't let me do that though.
I'm now accepting the fact that AM FIT class is probably just not going to happen for a while due to the morning yuckies. So it's time for me to get a plan for myself. I'm on my own for a while. And I need to get the garage fixed. I'm not going to make it if the garage doesn't get fixed.
OK. I'm going to go be productive for a little while anyway. First on my list is to get a frame for our ultrasound pics!!! It can go right next to the pic of the 5 day old embryo!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment