Monday, December 16, 2013

Hello, World! Remember me?

It's kind of an eye-opener when you are out of commission for a while that life and everyone around you moves on with or without you.  I remember feeling that way when I was dealing with the whole gallbladder ordeal.  And again during the last few weeks.  I mean, you can't really expect otherwise but that "pause" button I always talk about would have been nice.  I'm starting to get back into my normal routines and I almost feel like an outsider now.  I'm sure it will go away, but I feel so out of the loop.  It REALLY makes me think of those like my mom who have had to take months out of their life to do what they need to do.  Mad respect for staying sane!!!

Regardless, I am happy to be rejoining the rest of the world again and getting back to some sort of normal routine!!!!

No comments: