Friday, December 13, 2013

Second Beta

I had my second beta yesterday!  They didn't call as early as last time so I started to get worried.  Well, that was all for naught my hcg level was 741!  By my calculations, that makes doubling time a bit over 24 hours because it was 103 on Monday!  They are pretty stoked with that number.  When I went in to get my blood drawn, my mom was in town and came with me.  She brought her camera and made me grab this "Parents" magazine so she could take a picture of me in the waiting room.  lol. 




Our next step is an ultrasound around week 7.  Exactly 7 weeks will be December 30th so it will be sometime in that week.  I may still get to see my usual infertility specialist through my first trimester, which would be awesome.  She's  a nurse practitioner so I won't be able to keep seeing her but the way it sounds, I can continue seeing her and Seattle will keep overseeing everything until the 2nd trimester!!!  So that's pretty good.  I missed a call from my Great Falls fertility specialist yesterday so I need to call them back.  But I don't believe they are in the office on Fridays so I may have to wait until Monday to see what they wanted.  I'm assuming it was to set up that first ultrasound!  EEeeep!!!!  So crazy.  My mom and I were in Hallmark and we both ended up crying because of a picture frame for ultrasounds.  I ended up buying it and putting a picture of our embie in it for her. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you two!! ♥