So, yesterday was kinda scary. I had some bleeding. I know it can be normal and people tell you not to worry about it...but it's different when it's you. It's different when you "shouldn't" be bleeding, yet there you are...bleeding. So my infertility specialist, being the amazing woman that she is, said she would do an ultrasound for me. I had one scheduled with her for the 6th, but under the circumstances, she agreed to see me today.
So...
WE GOT TO SEE OUR BABY!!!! We got to see AND hear the heartbeat!!! Seriously one of the coolest things I have ever witnessed and heard in my life. It feels so much for real now. Baby Z is measure right where it needs to...to the day, even! 6 weeks 4 days. It's so cool to think that little embryo now has a beating heart! Ahhhh!!! So so very cool!!!!!!!!! And my mom got to come in and listen and see it too. Thank you, technology, for putting my mind at ease. And THANK YOU to my infertility specialist for having the passion that you do for this!!! Great Falls is LUCKY to have you!!!
Oh, and the bleeding ended up being something minimal...but if I hadn't gone in, I would still be worried sick about it so I'm glad I did.
So after the ultrasound, we got set up with our new OB. Kind of bittersweet as we've been with our infertility specialist for 4 years now...so while it's technically a very good thing that we have to move on, it's still kind of sad!!! But anyway. So we are set up for our first appointment with the new OB on January 14th. OMG. We are going to have a baby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Eeee! Amazing!
I love this post so much!
<3
Post a Comment