https://donations.diabetes.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=C916D79A3F825BCE483EB8BF0F61BD15.app244b?idb=1199969474&13506.donation=form1&df_id=13506&FR_ID=9404&PROXY_ID=5528770&PROXY_TYPE=20&s_src=boundlessfundraising&s_subsrc=bfAphFbPfMsg
This link goes directly to my donation page for the Montana Tour de Cure. I thought I would post it here in addition to Facebook just in case, as I am still looking for sponsors! I need $171 more to meet my goal!
The Tour de Cure is a cycling event that raises money for diabetes. This will be the 4th year that I'm participating! I am super excited about this year because it will be Baby Z's first event. With it being so close to after I give birth, clearly I won't be riding my bike this year. But they offer a 5K as well so we are walking that this year! It is going to be awesome! Baby Z's first of many events!
So anyway, if you want to donate, just click the link above! I would be beyond grateful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment