So I know I already posted pics of the nursery, but now it is completely done...other than the glider is missing for now (it goes in the corner where the jogging stroller is) and we also want a diaper genie. But other than that, it's done!!!!! Yaaaay!!!!
When I get off bed rest (1.5 days left!!!!), I planning on working on the rest of the house! I can finally nest again! I might as well take advantage of the fact that Baby seems to be staying put for now!
I can't tell you how good it feels just to be up and about! I went to the farmers market and then the sidewalk sale this A.M. Then we went to target and I got a couple little dresses for the maternity shoot tomorrow. I look HUGE in them, but I won't bitch because I didn't think I'd make it far enough for maternity pics. But I can see why people them between 32 and 34 weeks. I am basically 37 weeks and feel massive!!! But again, I'm just going to be thankful I get to do them at all.
Speaking of the belly, here it is. Also, I didn't realize my hair was getting so long! I haven't "fixed" it in a while! I wonder how I should fix it for the photo shoot? Hmmmm...






1 comment:
You sound so happy!! The room looks great and so do you!
Post a Comment