Saturday, July 5, 2014

Definitely a baby in there.!!!

Holy buckets!!!! Almost 34 weeks. (In my defense, baby is measuring a week ahead!  Lol)  Where did this belly come from?!?  Excuse how awful I look here.  I just woke up from a sweaty summer nap.  Also posting a pic from like 7 or 8 weeks for comparisons sake.  Its funny because I remember feeling soooo big and bloated in those early pics.  I kind of want to go punch my past self in the face.  Lol




In other news, a notification popped up on my phone telling me the BaByQ is tomorrow.  I put that in my phone calendar a few months ago.  I guess I forgot.  While we aren't doing the BaByQ, we are at least doing a little BBQ with close friends and family, so that will be fun. We'll do a meet the baby sometime after Baby is here where anyone can come.  We are pretty much set up for baby so I don't think we will even do a registry.

I'm excited for tomorrow.  All my close peeps will be there just to chill.  We are having it at the in laws backyard, which happens to be on the river.  Plus, there is lots of room for any kiddos that come to play!!!  I think it will be a good time!  Maybe I'll get some pics if I think about it!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey lady, looking so so so cute!!! You still look fit, just all belly!

Hubby and I are vacationing in Glacier next weekend! I think of you every time we talk about it. :)

Nessa said...

Oooh!! Have so much fun in Glacier!!! It is soooo beautiful there!