Monday, July 21, 2014
36 weeks!!!
Not much to report! Here is my 36 week belly. Getting pretty large marge!
My cervix is still closed up, which is a good thing as far as the tear goes. A week from today, I will be considered full term!! Craaaazy! The tear is still there but healing...so that's good news!
I got bumped back to modified bed rest! Then next week, I'm totally DONE with bed rest. We are planning for maternity pics on Monday and then I am going to finish tattooing Aprill's side later in the week! Ahh! I'm ready for a little freedom.
On a side note, the next person to tell me to enjoy bed rest is going to get a swift kick in the ass! Lol. I am welcoming the chaos and the craziness that comes with having a baby! And I'm sorry, but there is NOTHING enjoyable about being on bed rest. I know people don't mean anything by it...but G and I have had 9+ years to enjoy our time together, just him and I. I'm ready for the crazy life with a family! And, of course, to get off this damn couch!!! It's time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Saying "enjoy bed rest" is a lot like saying "enjoy those painful, swollen hemmroids, it may be your last chance to enjoy a sore ass"
Post a Comment