Sunday, July 20, 2014

maternity pictures??

Tomorrow is 36 weeks!!!  No one really thought I would make it this far...including myself!  We have an appointment tomorrow. I'm sure they will do a cervix check and we'll know more about where we're at.  I'll post my 36 week belly shot tomorrow after the appointment.

Speaking of belly shots, if this baby stays put, me and Aprill are going to try to do some maternity pictures. Neither one of us are professional but we gotta make do with what we got!!!  This is a big reason why I'm hoping I got some time up this coming week.  not being able to do maternity pictures has been 1 of the reasons I felt ripped off a little bit.  So even though I am past the point of really feeling cute pregnant (I just feel massive at this point) I'm still going to do them if I get the chance because I know I will regret it if I don't!

I will update tomorrow with news from our appointment!!!

No comments: