Monday, July 28, 2014

37 WEEKS!!!!!!









Omigosh!!!! 37 weeks!!!! Woot Woot!!!!!  I cannot believe we are here!  Almost 3 months of bed rest and worrying about our little one!  We are now officially "full term." Granted, it's early full term, but when compared to 27 weeks...well, it's just better all around! 

So I am officially off bed rest!  I spent the morning cleaning!  My back is killing me!  So I sat on the yoga ball to relieve some of that pain and get some stretching in.  Also, my hands and knuckles are freaking killing me!  Definitely not a symptom of pregnancy anyone talks about!  I called earlier in the week to ask about it.  I guess it can be a totally normal thing.  It's just crazy cuz it is so painful even to make a fist. But honestly, I don't even really care at this point because I am off bed rest!!!!!!

I'll probably spend the majority of the day cleaning/nesting.  I've spent the last almost 3 months sitting around, noticing all this stuff around the house I wish I could do.  So now it's on. I'm having to do a little then sit for a little!  But I think that's pretty normal this late in the game. 

One crazy thing that happened (and I'm probably reading way too much into this) is we have these rogue balloons in our bedroom from our BBQ we had a few weeks ago.  They kind of been floating around our room a tiny bit cuz we run a fan on low at night. Well, this morning, I noticed one was missing.  But then I thought, well maybe there were only 4 balloons and not 5. So I went about my business.  I went to go do some finishing touches in Baby Z's room and, what do ya know? There is the rogue balloon in the corner by the crib!!!!  Some time during the night, that balloon some how made it all the way from our room to baby's room!!!  I just thought that was really cool. I'm sure there is some scientific reason it happened, but I'd rather just think of it as a sign! Lol

Not much else to report on for now!  Just so incredibly happy that Baby is almost here!!!! Our next appointment is tomorrow so I'll update with any news then!!!!  KBYE!!!!!!!

No comments: