I'm feeling a little "off" this morning because I dreamt that I got a positve pregnancy test, and was in full on celebratory mode in my dream. I was jumping on the bed, and all sorts of crazy stuff. Then the alam went off. Woke up. And was sad that it wasn't real. Just so you know, when I do get my positive, I WILL be jumping on the bed...while the hubs is still in it asleep. Then when he asks what I'm doing, I'm going to tell him to mind his own bees wax. Oh yeah!! It will be super romantic.
I have all these super cute ideas to tell hubs when I actually do get pregnant...but when it comes right down to when it actually happens, there's NO WAY I will be able to wait more than 2 seconds. I will probably run outta the bathroom with my pants still around my ankles, waving the pee stick around like a mad woman, and won't be able to form complete sentences. How's that for romantic?
**Oh, a little side note completely unrelated. Garrett is going to be one of my brothers groomsman, which means I get to walk with him since I'm a bridesmaid. This is the first time I've been a bridesmaid so I'm pretty excited!! (About the 100th time Garrett has been a groomsman. Show off!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will do (and did) the exact same thing. There's no way to contain yourself when you've been waiting for something this long!!! :fingerscrossed: it happens in April for you!!!
I'm with you on this one... there's NO WAY I'll be able to contain myself.
I can't wait until you get yours. :) I might have to fly to Montana to celebrate!
Awww. Thanks, girls. =)
There really should be a Annual TMP gathering somewhere. I would totally go...
Lol I had to laugh at this. I keep thinking of ways to tell Df when I get my BFP but I will probably react just like you are going to!!
Amanda, it's so true, right? In my head, I idealize the concept of that moment in telling DH, but I think no matter how I tell him, it will be the best moment in our lives to date....
Post a Comment