Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Poop

I'm not really sure what to do with myself. I just finished painting my kitchen for the 4th time since moving in...less than a year ago. About this time last year, we were living in the in-laws spare bedroom. We would drive around for HOURS at a time looking for a house. Love this house. Though I think we might outgrow it fairly quickly when we start having babies. (Anytime now would be good) But for now, it's perfect and I love it. It's the perfect first home.

I have 2 phonecalls to take care of today. The first getting my records from my old OB/GYN and getting them sent to me, so I can bring them into my consultation with the infertility specialist. Then second one is to the vet to make an appointment for Gaz's lady junk to be taken out...or whatever it is that they do. Kind of ironic. I'm trying to make babies, while I'm trying to prevent our dog from having them. She's a bitch. She wouldn't even have to chart, take clomid, temp, quit caffiene...she could go out, have one hump and be knocked up with 10 babies. So I am going to prevent that from happening because at this point, I would probably be really jealous of a DOG's ability to get pregnant. Haha!

Ugghhh.. Anyway, there's a whole lot of waiting going on for now.

No comments: