Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Curves Rant...

I know I already wrote a big ranty blog about Curves, but I just got back from there and I HAVE to rant again...so my apologies in advance for sounding like a bitter or crotchety lady in my blog these days.

So the way Curves is set up for those of you who don't know, is they have a circuit. That circuit looks like this:



Everyone going the same direction, and there is a recording that says "change stations now" every 30 seconds. Then you either change to the next machine, or if you just finished a machine, you go to the "recovery station" set up between each machine and run in place. Doesn't seem that complicated, right? Right.

Well, apparently it is THAT complicated because sometimes when I go, there ends up being a big hold up because ladies spend to much time blabbing back and forth to pay attention to when you are supposed to move to the next station. Then I, and all the other women there that are ACTUALLY trying to work out end up having to jump around to different machines and interrupt the flow of the workout. Oh my god, it pisses me off when ladies do that. It's so inconsiderate. Take your jeans-wearing ass to some other gym where you can "work out" without screwing everyone else up.

Geez. I'm mad about it, apparently.

And while I'm on the subject of Curves, while I google image searched Curves facilities, I realized that the one I go to is mildy depressing compared to all the other bright and cheery ones. Ours is painted like a gross pale green-ish blue color. I feel ripped off.

My whole workout experience has been somewhat of a flop today. Then after working out, I REALLY wanted to get a coffee, but first of all, my gas light came on in my car, and second of all, I'm only allowing myself to buy 1 coffee per week. I always get decaf, but there is just something about a coffee after working out that makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. Oh well. I ordered some sugar free white chocolate to help curb my spending a little in the coffee department.

Alright, enough bitching for today.

Kbye!

No comments: