Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thinking of a Title is the WORST

Tomorrow is my appointment. I'm starting to think I should write down my questions before going in there. I always feel like I have a clear head going in, then when they start talking, they start to sound a little like R2D2, and then at the end, they always ask "any questions," and I always respond by sitting there with my eyes rolled back into my head and drool running out of my mouth. Well....ok, it's not THAT bad, but I'm always too busy trying to absorb what they have to say to really remember my questions. I thought about bringing my mother-in-law with me so that she can ask questions too, but I think I want my Hubs with me more...even though he probably won't have a clue what to ask.

Other than that, we are at a standstill. I'm on like CD 30-something with no sign of a new cycle to start. Took a test just for shits and giggles. BFN. It really didn't affect me one way or another. It was like "Huh..." then I threw it in the trash and continued with my day. I really don't know how to feel about it. The fact that getting a negative pregnancy test doesn't affect me makes me sad. But it's just what I've come to expect after 3 years of unsuccessfully trying to conceive. This all makes me really question just how much hope I have left. I try to remain positive and hopeful, but it's just sooo hard when month after month, it's defeat. Well, I'm hoping that after tomorrow, I will get that renewed sense of hope that makes you keep going. Those little victories are what keep things rolling along.

Anyway, as far as non-TTC related stuff, Gaz is back from her spaying. She was so sad the first day we brought her home, but she's slowly returning to her normal, out-of-control self. I cried so hard the first night because we had to put her in those e-collars. This sight of her in that thing for the first time was too much to bear. But she's fine now. We only put that collar on her when the hubs and I are both gone. If I'm this bad with dogs...when we have/adopt kids...ohhh man! I'm gonna be in trouble.

Well as much as I don't want to go workout today..I think I will. I have a little stress going on and working out always seems to help.

kbyeThink

1 comment:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

I hope this new Dr will help your body do amazing things!