Ok, so I'm all fine and dandy on the whole 3 month break thing, but I'm ready for the 3 month break to actually start. My period isn't here yet...though I can feel it's on the way. It's like I got a phone call from her that she's almost here, but she's stuck in traffic. I had a little spotting today...emphasis on the word "little."
Let me tell you how excited I am about having a horrendous period at the same time as all the intestinal issues caused by the metformin! Pretty damn excited. Me and the bathroom are gonna be new BFF's for a while. So my apologies in advance to my real life friends that I actually see on a regular basis for becoming a hermit. It's not by choice, I assure you!!
Oh, I forgot to write about my follie size when the new doctor did my ultrasound a couple days ago. She said I had one pretty good sized one...however, nothing would happen with it because my endometrium was too thick. It wouldn't have been able to implant itself. But I'm excited that I actually had a decent sized one.
I'm tired...and my insides are mad. So I'm gonna go lay my ass down.
kbye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes! Sorry about the metformin biznass. Sounds like a fun time...ha! Super news about the nice follie though!!!! Hope AF can find some time in her tormenting schedule to pay you a visit ASAP!
(oh, I am totally vacationing at Glacier National Park and coming to see you! Mark your calendar!)
Go to Glacier before you come visit me because I'm SO awesome that after visiting me, Glacier may seem like a let-down. Hahaha! Kidding! Glacier is absolutely breath-taking.
Post a Comment