Thursday, January 21, 2010

Negative Nancy

OMG!! My lady junk is not being very nice to me today. I have horrid cramps and heavy flow. Bit of an over-share, but this IS a TTC blog...everything is TMI when talking about TTC. Anyway, I'm going to work out to see if that alleviates the cramps.

I can't wait until I'm done with my period and I can stop being such a negative nancy. Honestly, my life is awesome and this is the first time since starting TTC that I feel the Dr. actually gives a shit. She put us in her personal cell phone and gave us hers. She said "I'm not just a 9-5 doctor for my infertility patients." How much do you suppose she loves her job!!! Feel so luck to have seen her and have her help us muddle our way through it.

Now if I can just get my body back to normal, things will be peachy...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow... I'm so impressed. Having AF and cramps is my number one excuse for NOT working out! Haha!

Your doctor sounds awesome... I'm so jealous!!! Ok, now hurry up 3 months!

Nessa said...

Working out may not have been my best idea ever today. But, I made it.

dragondreamer said...

Sorry the witch is kicking your butt.. I mean come on.. when we invite her she has to be such a twerp!! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Nessa said...

I know, right?!?!? I'm hoping that she leaves soon because it's too much with the metformin side effects all at the same time. Yuck. I'm sure I'll start feeling better soon! Thanks for the thoughts!!! :bighug: