
and..

Anyway, I deserve a nice pat on the back because I'm up to my FULL dose of metformin. ::takes a bow:: However, I'm not really sure what happened to my energy level. It totally went down the crapper. I was talking to my friend about how I haven't been able to eat very much on the metformin and because of the genius she is, she said "that's why you have no energy." I never even would have even thought of that. I suppose that's why she's got 2 degrees in 4 years, and just got accepted into Berkley, and I've gone to school for 5 years, have no degree, and going to become a tattoo artist at the end of the year. If she wasn't my friend of 20 years, she would be kicked off the Christmas Card list...
I am on CD 7...no that it matters since I'm on BCP...but nonetheless, that's where I am at. Only 2 months and 21 days till I can try again...but who's counting. I still am enjoying the break. I've been stress-free and able to focus on my weight loss goals. That has been nice. But I'm sad that it keeps snowing...I really want to start my bike training. But riding my bike on days where the high is 15 degrees does not sound appealing whatsoever.
I should also mention that the hubs did another semen analysis to get an idea of what is average is. Haven't heard back yet, but they should be getting a hold of us within a week.
I suppose maybe I should go do something with myself. Just the very thought of getting off the bed and taking a shower makes me feel exhausted. ZzzZzzzzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment