Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The pounds won't budge!!!!

So...I've completely plateaued on my weight loss. I think it's time to add an extra sumpthin sumpthin to my routine. I'm thinking 30 minutes on the eliptical since I have one of those at home. I can't seem to get past the 15 pound mark. Ugghh! Even with the metformin. I didn't expect it to be a miracle weight loss drug...I was just hoping that was the missing key in addition to working out and healthy diet since I'm a PCOS girl. I'm so frusterated! Oh well. I guess I will see how adding 30 minutes of eliptical helps.

I'm supposed to lose 16 pounds by April so I really hope I can get the ball rolling again. I've gone to work out 5 days a week since October. I've been doing good about drinking water, I could probably eat a little healthier...but overall, I'm doing good. I've been making concious decisions about what I'm eating. I'm soooo annoyed. I definitely want to be at the weight my I/S wanted me to be so that there is no chance she will tell me to come back when I've lost that weight. I don't think that she would, but waiting longer than 3 months doesn't sound appealing.

If it were spring, I could add a 13 mile bike ride everyday. Although it's warmed up to about 35 yesterday so I could still go now...if there's no ice or snow on the trail. I really need to try out my new bike anyway...

In other news, I am going to get color added to my two most recent tattoos on March 3rd. That would be these ones:




One of my rewards for getting down to my target weight is a massive side tattoo. I want one so bad. I think side tattoos and sleeves are my favorite! I want both.

Well, there you have it. My completely irrelevant post.

kbye

1 comment:

Kelly said...

In my experience, adding 30 minutes of cardio will definitely help.

I sooooo wish I could pull off a tattoo sleeve. I LOVE them.