Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bridesmaid Awesomeness

Sooo, it's snowing out...and I was going to go work out for the 6th time this week. But I'm thinking that it's not gonna happen and I will be at home in my PJ's all day. Although....maybe sinces it's super snowy out, there won't be as many annoying ladies at Curves today. (I really just need to start bring headphones or something. Yikes!)

Garrett has to work today. That really bothers me. I feel super ripped off.

Oh, I meant to write about how the metformin has been treating me. We've been getting along pretty well. No more...ahem...poopies. Now the only thing I'm feeling from it is the appetite supression...which in all reality, is not such a bad thing. It just sucks when I actually DO need to eat. Also, (and I don't know if this is from the metformin, or my period) I have been super fatigued lately. For example, yesterday, I spent a good part of the day getting all motivated but looking up "weight loss journey" on YouTube, and the went and took a 4 hour nap right after. How about that for motivation. Haha! But really, I am excited and still as motivated to lose weight, I've just been so damn tired. I NEVER take naps and I think I've had about 3 this week. That's embarassing.

Speaking of weightloss, I need to find a ultra-flattering bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding in May since I plan on having a bangin' body by then. Here's what I've found so far...

I think this one would really accentuate my hourglass figure



I thought this one might be especially appropriate since their wedding is on Memorial Day



Now, I don't want to call too much attention to myself since it's all about the bride, so I thought this one was very subtle..



Well that's about all the ideas I have for now. I'll keep researching and keep you all posted on what I decide on.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

BTW, I really hope you guys know I'm joking. Haha!

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

I vote the pink one! lol

And yes...I think everyone knows you're joking! =P