Thursday marks the day that I see my new doctor. I'm pretty excited to see what she has to say. I feel like my old doctor didn't really do enough tests...as much as I don't want to go through a bunch of tests, but unfortunately I think it may be neccessary. Anyway, so that's happening Thursday morning at 8:45.
Tomorrow at 7:30, Gaz goes in to get her lady junk all fixed up so she doesn't get any bad ideas. She's pretty excited about it. She told me.
As far as my working out and stuff goes, I've only missed a week since starting in October...and that was Christmas week...so I think it's justified. I started going 6 times a week this past week. We'll see how long I can keep that up. It's sometimes hard to keep going because there's a lot of annoying shananagins that go on at Curves. So here's my top 10 list of things that annoy me the most at Curves.
1. Ladies making dumb comments about your shirt.
2. Please don't think I'm a bad person for this one, but Ladies...it's not a good idea to wear jeans to work out.
3. The 2 women that banter back and forth really loud, and everything they say sounds like it should be on a really bad sitcom.
4. When there are a million open machines and some lady comes and starts working out at the one directly in front or behind you.
5. Pam. She works there and I loathe her. She needs to have horns growing out of her head.
6. The squat machine. 'Nuff said.
7. Having to change my shoes in the entryway. I don't know why, but it bothers me.
8. Having to change back into my "street" shoes in the entryway when I go to leave.
9. Yellow dots. (That means I didn't do very good during my workout)
10. Going when it's 30 below out is kinda disheartening...
K. That's my super judgey...bitchy list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha... I love your list! I don't understand the wearing jeans thing either! People at my gym do that too. It looks like they were just walking down the street, saw a gym, and decided to pop in for a quick workout. Strange...
Good luck at your appointmenet this week! I hope you get some answers! :)
Haha! Yeah...you'd think that wearing jeans while working out would cause some unnecessary chafing of some sort.
And thank you! I think I will be getting some answers...or at least a plan to find answers at this appointment. She's an infertility specialist which is the closest thing that I can get to an RE since Montana is stuck in the middle ages. Ah, well. I've heard good things about her.
Post a Comment