Friday, June 27, 2014

Cerclage Update!!!

So the appointment today was pretty awesome.  We had an ultrasound to measure the baby and to look at the cerclage!!!  The baby is looking and measuring perfect.  It's measuring 4 pounds 11 ounces and still hanging out head down!!!  My cervix however is not looking so pretty.  The cerclage still looks really good and its holding in place well but my cervix is looking pretty rough.  If the cerclage wasn't there we would probably have a baby by now.  

So what that means is my activity level will not be increased I will need to stick with the hour to an hour and a half 3 times a day until the stitch comes out.  the doctor also warned us to be ready when it does come out.  He said he normally doesn't tell his cerclage people that, but the way my cervix is looking right now he doesn't think that we will last long after the removal.

Pretty crazy! I'm just beyond thankful for everything turning out the way it has.

Here are probably the last 4d pics we will have.  Baby us getting awfully squished in there!!!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

What an adorable baby!!!!! I can't wait to see him/her on the outside. :)

Unknown said...

This is the moment in your blog that I said... It's a boy! :D
He's Adorable!!!!!