I finished the mobile today!!! I can't wait to get the nursery done!!! Well, I can't do much, but I'm doing what I can from my chair! Luckily, I had done all the big stuff before this happened! So it's just little stuff now! All our baby clothes are washed and sorted!!! The newborn stuff, 0-3, and 3-6 month stuff are hanging up. We really don't have much in those categories...but I figure we can get more once baby is here and we know what we have! We have a bit more 6-9 month stuff than I thought! I held off of buying newborn stuff because I wasn't sure if baby z would even be able to fit! But I got a few more things, not a lot! Just because the likihood of us having a smaller baby went up.
Anyway, hopefully I'll get the nursery done soon and I'll post pics. For now, here is the mobile I made!!






2 comments:
Adorable!
Very, very cool!
Post a Comment