Dear Baby Z,
Today I was told by the doctor who saved you from coming into the world too early that he is confident you will stay put until at least 36 weeks. It was music to my ears. I am so anxious to meet you...but it isn't time yet.
You see, we have been waiting for you for a very long time. We have held onto the hope for you for 7 long years. I have never been a very patient person (and apparently, you aren't either) so while I appreciate the thought of meeting you early, I am so grateful you decided to hang out a while longer. I promise, it will be worth the wait.
I am excited for that first moment I get to look at your sweet face. And to watch your dad see your sweet face for the first time!!! To hold you. Find out what kind of a person you will be...
We are in the home stretch. After a long, hard, emotionally agonizing journey, you are almost here. We already loved you before you existed, when you were only a glimmer of hope. And now, I can feel you wriggling your tiny self around in my belly. This person we've prayed for and poured every ounce of ourselves into. We've had tremendous obstacles to overcome, had to endure years of not knowing if you would ever be in our lives. I can hardly believe you will be here soon.
Infertility has given us the opportunity to love you for much longer than you've been around. That is 7 extra years of being able to love you!!!! And each day, it only grows stronger. We never gave up on you, and we never will as you grow. You were physically created through in vitro, but you were actually made with pure love and hope!!!!
Mom and dad love you and we will always love you! We are so excited to meet you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment