Today's emotion? Paranoia.
I've been sitting here debating going in to labor and delivery because I *think* I'm having contractions. They are not the required 4 within an hour. They are only on one side. And they don't necessarily hurt...but rather are just uncomfortable.
So...I'm continuing to monitor this stuff. But it's hard to know when to go in now because the last time I thought it wasn't a big deal, it was. It was a very BIG deal. So how the eff do I know when I should go in? It's very possible for me to still go into labor, even with the cerclage in.
We have an appt with Dr. Key tomorrow. So I'm thinking I will continue to monitor everything and if it gets worse, or something changes, I will at the very least call labor and delivery to see what they say. But otherwise, I'll just talk to Dr. Key tomorrow. Maybe he can put my mind at ease about some of this stuff. But I think I will be spending the remainder of this pregnancy on edge...questioning ever tiny little twinge. I know my risk of infection has increased due to the cerclage...so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for symptoms of that, too. Ughhhh.
It's OK. I got this!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment