Friday, August 27, 2010

CD 2

Ok, so my period is trying to kill me, but my friend, Mr. Midol, is helping me out with that. Other than that, I am looking forward to seeing where my ovaries are at and if I will get the go-ahead to start a new cycle. Mostly, I'm just curious to see how much losing weight has affected my ovaries. I haven't been on Metformin and I checked my fasting blood sugar and it was 85. So I'm hoping that maybe I can just ditch the metformin altogether and just continue to work on it naturally.

But like I said, either way, I will be ok because I have enough stuff happening in my life now to where TTC is not my only concern. It's obviously still up there on my priorities, but I feel like I can be more rational about it. I guess the true test will be how I react at my appointment if she tells me my ovaries look like shit and I can't TTC for a long time. I really think I would be ok, but I gotta be able to put my money where my mouth is. So we'll see. Monday is the day. So we'll see what happens. It will be CD 5, so if stuff looks like a go, I think as Kelly said in my comments, I will be at about the right time to start an "official" medicated cycle if that's where I end up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Chicken Butt!

janepjohns said...

Now that you are once again a working woman I see that your blogs are a big bunch of nuthin'. I was so desperate today for something to read that I had to download a book to my reader.