When Garrett and I were first dating, we used to go on a weekly date that consisted of eating at Subway, going to Gamestop, and then looking around the books at Borders. I loved those days. We were so broke and didn't even care. We just loved that little routine so much and being with each other. But don't get me wrong. Of course, I am so so thankful to be in such a good place financially and love our life together right now. It's just a little nostalgia kicking in. Garrett is going to try to recreate that date for us tonight. He's taking me to Pizza Hut, then Barnes&Noble, and then to Gamestop tonight. I'm really excited!!! It will be fun!
I know I've said it a million times, but I'm so thankful to have Garrett. He really balances out my highs and lows by being such a rock to me. And he's always so "go-with-the-flow." If I told him tomorrow that we were doing IVF next week, he'd be like "Well, alright!!!" And speaking of such things, we've decided whenever I get the go-ahead to do an IUI, we will just go ahead and do it. It won't hurt anything at this point. I've got so many wonderful things going on in my life right now, TTC just isn't going to break me right now.
I mentioned in my fitness blog that I applied to work at Curves (the gym I work out at). I'm actually really really hopeful that I may get the job. I applied on Friday morning and I got a call for an interview later that day. It's lined up for Monday. I know most of the girls if not all that work at there and they are all so awesome. It would be fun to work with them. And the job itself would be fun. So we'll see where that goes.
I've also scheduled the start of my side tattoo for December 1st. I'm done letting TTC dictate my life and what I do with it. I really AM taking my life back.
So to recap the awesomeness in my life right now:
1. Possible new job with a M-F schedule
2. IUI Christmas gift
3. Tattoo that I've wanted forever scheduled
4. Old school date with my hubs
I love my life!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy to hear of all the wonderful things happening right now. I hope the interview goes well!
That's so exciting! I hope you get that job! How fantastic!
Post a Comment