But I should confess, I worked out yesterday. I couldn't hold out one more day. I didn't push myself hard, but I just kind of went through the motions to see if anything felt like it was straining or anything. I'll probably push it just a little more every day until I build back up to where I was. I only burned 300-ish calories as opposed to my normal 500-ish. But that's ok. I realize I won't be where I was before all this gallbladder crap happened.I have a bike ride planned out for this afternoon with a girl I know...even though it is supposed to rain. As long as there's no lightning, we are still planning on going. I don't think riding metal objects along a river would be too bright when it's lightning and thundering out.
Ooo! I just talked to my other friend and she was thinking of a bike ride earlier this afternoon. (Well, bike ride for me, jog for her) So that would be TWO bike rides today. Little ones, but it will still be nice to get back on the bike again!!!
In the TTC news, I started metformin again yesterday. Only starting with 250mg. I am going to SLOWLY work back up. I don't want to feel yucky or nauseous for at least a year. I've had enough nausea to last me a lifetime in the last 3 months. So I'll be taking it extra slow with the metformin. I still feel confident that I may be able to beat this infertility thing yet.
1 comment:
You are going to kick infertility's ass, I just know it!
Post a Comment