<---WooHooo!!! It works!!! No more ghetto smileys. =)Today is starting off a whole lot better than yesterday. No itchies and Garrett doesn't have to babysit anyone. I also found another pair of pants that used to not fit me...but now fit perfectly. These ones are like new too!!
I think it's about time to go through my wardrobe and get ride of some clothes. Today is my last day to eat bad for the next few months anyway. Then it's going to be down to business!! I'm going to be so ripped by the time I'm done with this contest!
I'm going to work my buns off! You'll be able to punch me in the abs and your hand will shatter. I think I have a pretty good plan carved out. Now I just need to stick to it! I'm actually really excited. I'm switching gears from "I need to lose some weight" to "I'm going to get excessively in shape!!" I'm totally going to look like this when I'm done:
Ok...ew. It looks like someone just photoshopped her head on her body. Yuckies. Here is REALLY what I wouldn't mind looking like. A little inspiration...
2 comments:
Hot. I'd like to look like her too. (The second one!!!)
Hotties... Well maybe just the second one!
Post a Comment