Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lil' update

My annual got moved from the 26th to the 30th. I'm actually glad. And I'm sure my hubs is glad that no one will be in my pants before him on our anniversary. Ha!

I've made the decision to not do the prometrium right now because that might put my period right about the time of my annual, and I've put it off way too long already so I'd rather not have to reschedule. I don't feel so "rushed" about the whole TTC thing right now anyway. If I went in today and was told I needed to wait another 6 months, I feel like I would actually take it quite well...unlike the last time. Major depression followed by feeling sick to my stomach for 3 months, and topped off with surgery. That was my "Blue Era." And really, we are slowly approaching our 4 year mark, so really at this point, what's another few months? That's like chump change to TTC veterans like G and I.

My favorite time of year is coming up and I would like to actually not be bogged down by TTC stuff this year. Starting in September and going all the way through December! September is the Tour de Cure. October is G's birthday and Halloween, my favorite holiday right under Christmas and also the day G and I met 6 years ago. November is my birthday (27th! Woah!!!) and of course Thanksgiving. I'm totally planning on stuffing my face big time. Then obviously Christmas, which, as I said before, my family is coming!!! So having the TTC stuff not ruling my life will be awesome.

1 comment:

Greeny said...

Love your attitude girl! :-D Cool as a cucumber! When you are ready to dip your toes in, big things have just gotta be coming your way!! xxx