Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anniversary and....spotting???

I married my hunny-bunny 4 years ago today!!! And I started off our anniversary with some spotting and horrid cramps. Oh...and gas. But it's ok. As Garrett said this morning, "all the matters is it's our birthdays and we love each other!" Haha!

I was kind of hoping that I wouldn'e start a period until AFTER my appointment on the 30th but my body doesn't cooperate with my most of the time anyway, so I don't know why I thought this would be any different. It's ok, though. But some midol may be in order for today. That and/or gas-x. I've been feeling so bloated the last few days, and now it makes sense why. I just finished my last prometrium pill yesterday so I'm kind of surprised that my body is trying to start a period this fast. Usually when I take the oral stuff, I don't get a period until about 7-10 days after my last pill. I don't know whether to be excited or annoyed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might as well be excited, cuz you usually are about everything else anyway.
As a little side note...I was practicing my belly dance undulations and you Dad came walking into the room and said, "Practicing your ovulations, hon?"

Nessa said...

HAhahaHAhaa!!!!! Dad sure is special. And p.s. I don't like that you left this comment anonymously.

Greeny said...

LOL... that sounds the morning of my wedding anniversary this year... rolling around in agony for a number of hours. First while I waited for the panadeine forte to kick in for AF pain and then attempting to ride out a gallstone attack. Way to fill woozy and shitty while you are at fancy hotel and meant to be having fun!

Kelly said...

Well maybe if everything looks good on your ultrasound on the 30th you'll be right at the prime time in your cycle to start treatment!!!