I know I've been MIA but I've been busy training for my new job. (Yes, I got the job as a circuit trainer at my gym!) And on top of that, I've been training for the Tour de Cure, which is tomorrow morning!!!
I've been staying away from the forums, and blogs altogether. I hope no one thinks I don't care because that's not it AT ALL! I love each and every one of you lovely ladies! Sometimes, you just gotta take a step back, ya know?
I had my annual on August 30th. Got an U/S done. But ovaries still look like poo. It's ok. I've got a lot going right now anyway. The last thing I probably want to do is add fertility treatments on top of all of it. In 2 months, I go back in for another U/S to see where I'm at.
Other than that, no real news. I'll try to stay a little more on top of it. It's just been insanely busy!!! And not with baby-making stuff. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey gorgeous girl!
I did notice that it seemed to be a while since your last blog post but didn't think you'd dumped me or any some such. Even if you did I wouldn't be offended - I know how hard it can all be and hence, can also understand the need for a break. -nods-
Sorry the ultrasound didn't go too well. :-( But I am glad that you are still happy and keeping busy! Good luck with the Great Tour! You HAVE to update us about that!!!! Lol!
Love ya to bits xxxx
Post a Comment