Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yaaaawwnn.....

I can officially say I have less than 2 weeks left on BCP. Okay...so it's 1 week and 5 days left...but still, that's LESS than 2 weeks. So I am currently enjoying a vente triple iced americano with sugarfree white chocolate and a little cream. Mmmmmm!!! Won't be getting to enjoy those much longer.

Sooo, being without a vehicle these days, I've been trying to get my exercise in other ways since I can't get to curves everyday. So I've been doing a ton of bike-riding. However, the last couple of weeks, the weather is not cooperating. Trying to ride your bike uphill in 70 mph winds is just sad. The Rivers Edge trail in Great Falls is such an awesome place to ride. But those damn Great Falls winds turn a bike ride that should be calm, beautiful, and fun into this:



I was trying to find some actual picture of the Rivers Edge Trail but I get annoyed when I google search anything related to Montana because about half the stuff that comes up is Hannah Montana stuff. Jerks.

Where was I going with all this. Apparently I get side-tracked easily. Oh. Right. Exercise. So with the weather not cooparating, I got the biggest loser weightloss yoga DVD. I'm getting ready to try that out in a bit. We'll see how that goes. I've never actually seen that show, by the way. The only shows I watch are Lost, Law&Order (I heart Stabler. Or as the Hubs and I call him, "UN-Stabler"), Dexter, Weeds, and when I go to the 'rents house, my mom and I watch back to back forensic file-type shows!!

There I go...getting all side-tracked again. I think I've spewed enough nonsense for today. I can't wait till I have real, live interesting posts once I get the show on the road again in 1 WEEK AND 5 DAYS!!! Wooooop! Wooooop!

3 comments:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Yay! I'm sooooo excited for you to come off your break!! WOOT!

Samantha said...

Yay, that's super soon and I should be starting around then so we'll be cycle buddies! I'll be a few days behind you but that's close enough.

I know I've read it but can't remember so what is the plan for this cycle?

Nessa said...

I'm doing femara and met and a mid-cycle u/s to check follies. I can't remember if this was the cycle I am doing an IUI or if we are going to find out what makes me ovulate first. I forgot to ask last time I talked to the nurse, but I will ask when I call on CD 1. It's been quite a while since my consultation so my memory is a bit fuzzy of "the plan."