Oh my! Day 1 ALREADY?!? That was quick. It took 5 days this time around. The shot is WAAAAY better than taking provera if you can stand the bruised butt feeling...and pulling your pants down and have someone poke it with a needle!! I've just come to accept that I will have no dignity as long as I'm dealing with infertility. "You wanna stick that where?!?!? OK! Go for it!!!"
I've gotta call my doc now and get in for an ultrasound and hope everything looks good enough to start the clomid and 900 other pills I'll be taking. Oh, pleeeease let everything look good and pleeeease let the clomid work!!! Even if I don't get pregs this round, just ovulating would be nice. I don't want to move on to injections yet. $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My fingers are crossed!!! Woohoo for CD 1!
Post a Comment