Thursday, April 29, 2010

What? 2 posts in 1 day?!?!

OK...so I feel a little weird about posting 2 posts in the same day...but I have to update. They were able to get me in for an ultrasound today. EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD! I'm moving on to the the next cycle! She said I still have a couple extra little follies (or maybe she said cysts. hmmmm...) on my left ovary, but she said if I stay on my HIGH protein diet and keep exercising, it should clear that up.

Sooo, the plan...

I will be taking 100mg of clomid on days 3-10 (Lord help me). On the last day of the clomid, I start etrogen. I'll be going in for an ultrasound around day 12. If everything is looking good, it's IUI time! After the IUI, I will take prometrium. And if all goes well, I will be growing a Mini-Zanto in mah belly by the end of May!

I also feel the need to add this little nugget. So after my ultrasound, I was leaving the woman's clinic and there was a man who looked remarkably similar to Charles Manson just sitting right outside the door. Perhaps his loving wife was in there getting a Pap done...but, I'm just sayin, this man seemed creepily out of place. Yuck-O.

Anyway. I swear this is my last post for the day. Hope everyone has a good day!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Hooray!!!! I am crossing everything and praying hard that you have to change the name of your blog VERY soon!!!!

Emi said...

Great news!!!!

*cheers*

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

YAY!! I'm sooo excited for you! I will be stalking!! xoxo

Greeny said...

Nice! Nice! Nice! :-D

As much of a bastard as AF is... sometimes getting it early means getting on track faster so that it much goodness for you this time!

FX for this cycle.

BTW... understand the logic behind the U/S during AF. Had to laugh though cause when I read "debris" I mentally pictured a set of ovaries with tiny rusty car bodies, old tyres and rats running around on top.

Nessa said...

Thanks girls!!

There may as well be tiny cars, rats and other junk yard things on my ovaries. hahahah! Still...the ovaries are lookin' much much less junky than they were 3 months ago. =)